Just a few doors down from Warwick Grove Shopping Centre, the local Super Bowl complex and fantastic family cafes and restaurants lies this newly-built group of three modern 3 bedroom 2 bathroom single-storey villas, each offering quality low-maintenance living with a touch of extra class.
All floor plans boast open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas, with seamless outdoor access to private alfresco-entertaining courtyards. The bedrooms are all carpeted for comfort, whilst sparkling stone bench tops are commonplace throughout.
The remote-controlled double garages benefit from recessed storage areas and handy internal shopper’s entry doors. High ceilings and internal profile doors only add to the development’s impressive appeal.
It’s your choice of street frontage, the security of a middle position or peace and quiet at the rear – with all three residences nestled only metres away from the lush Ellersdale Reserve and close to Warwick Senior High School, Hawker Park Primary School, public transport at Warwick Train Station, the freeway and everything else. Nest, invest or downsize without compromise – the key to your future is in your own hands!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Stylish light fittings to open-plan family/dining/kitchen areas
• Easy-care living-area flooring throughout each villa
• Quality kitchen splashbacks to each villa, alongside double sinks, range hoods, Bosch five-burner gas cooktops/ovens and Bosch dishwashers
• Built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms, including sublime master suites with showers in the private ensuite bathrooms
• Main bathrooms in Unit A & Unit B have showers and toilets
• Separate 2nd toilet to rear Unit C
• Outdoor access to drying courts via the laundries (Unit B laundry off the kitchen, separate laundries in Units A & C)
• Double linen presses in Units A & C
• Ample built-in laundry storage to central Unit B
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Security-alarm systems
• Feature stepped cornices to each property
• Rinnai instantaneous gas hot-water systems
• Reticulated lawns and gardens to Unit A (front)
• One off-road visitor-parking bay