Julie Pedulla welcomes you to view 177 Egina Street, Mount Hawthorn… Relax and enjoy your special retreat high on the hill with magical night lights!
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE…
Our favourite thing has been just to sit out on the patio lounge with the view and a glass of wine watching the world go by. Our teenage daughter has loved using the downstairs with side entrance as her own apartment and our dog Lilly has just loved running around and rolling around in the grass. We have had a lot of special memories in this home and know the next owners will love it as much as us.
* Bursting with character features including gleaming Jarrah floorboards and tastefully renovated this home is full of surprises.
* A warm ambiance welcomes you into the formal lounge with stunning decorative ceiling and working fireplace.
* The modern kitchen is the heart of the home with s/s appliances & dishwasher.
* Two double glass doors integrate living with a massive alfresco entertaining terrace that you can use in all seasons, the roof is insulated, white louvers, cafe blinds and travertine floors…this room is 38sqm, stunning with panoramic views.
* Two double sized bedrooms share a sleek renovated bathroom.
* The third bedroom located downstairs is so private with modern bathroom, this space opens to grassed backyard and would even make a great home office.
* Alarm system and wind down security screens on windows, Excellent ducted and split system air-conditioning.
* There is a laundry and wine cellar accessed from the outdoors and there’s even an outside WC
* Lush fully reticulated established landscaped gardens with fruit trees
* Front paved parking area secured behind a roller door, plus secure off street parking for additional 2 cars
* Large double garage with excellent storage, entry through the side of property
* The home is located on a generous 491m2 block of land. Original Build 1936
The home is conveniently located close to public transportation both bus and train to the City and beach. Leave the car in the garage as everything is within walking distance with shops, parks and cafes close by.