Julie Pedulla and Adam Iles present for sale 1/335 Oxford Street, Leederville….a stunning architecturally designed property with so many unique features.
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE…
We often say that we get the trendy shops and night life that Leederville has to offer, while also getting to be part of the family-friendly community of Mount Hawthorn. It truly is the best of both worlds! Overlooking the Brentham Street Reserve, the property gets a wonderfully peaceful view of trees and park space while being situated on Oxford Street allows for quick and easy transport links.
We have hosted many gatherings and birthday parties utilizing the built-in barbecue in the alfresco area and the bi-fold doors allow use of the area all year round.
* Open plan design makes it the perfect entertainer’s set up, vibrant with a touch of glamour.
* The master bedroom feels like a little peaceful retreat with its floor to ceiling windows and L-shaped balcony overlooking the reserve.
* A double bedroom with en-suite has been a wonderful feature as friends and family appreciate having their own space while staying with us.
* Solar panels and solar boosted hot water system. We have noticed how adding this home has positively impacted our expenses.
* The upstairs landing area. By mounting a television, adding shelves and seating, we were able to use this as an activity area for our children and second living space.
* Off street parking in a secured underground carport with access through a rear laneway make parking easy.
* The reserve that the property overlooks gets to be enjoyed on a daily basis. The nearest playground is only a minute’s walk away and the beautiful eucalyptus trees directly out back make it easy to forget that we live in an inner-city suburb.
* Built 2012, 243sqm Strata, 160sqm Internal
Within easy walking distance to the businesses, cafes, and shops lining Oxford Street and expanding all the way down to its northern end, you will be living in the middle of both lively and thriving areas. Bus stops are located up and down Oxford Street and the Leederville Station is within a 15 minute walk, you will find that you can navigate most errands without needing a car. 4 kilometres from the Perth CBD and TWO MINUTES from the freeway